Last update : 2023-06-01
01. Personal information collected
We may collect personal information from Users in a variety of ways, including when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to our mailing list and interact with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. The personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to: name, e-mail address, telephone number and postal address.
02. Use of collected information
We collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize the user experience: this information helps us to better meet the individual needs of Users.
- Improve our Website: we continually strive to improve our product and service offerings based on feedback we receive from Users.
- Improve customer service: the information provided helps us to respond more effectively to customer service requests and support needs.
- Process transactions: we use the information provided by Users when placing an order solely to provide the service requested. We do not share this information with third parties, except to the extent necessary to provide the requested service.
- Sending periodic e-mails: we may use the e-mail address provided by Users to send them information and updates relating to their order. It may also be used to respond to their questions, requests or other inquiries. If the User decides to subscribe to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, product information or promotions, etc. At any time, the User may unsubscribe from receiving future emails by following the unsubscribe instructions found at the bottom of each email.
03. Protection of information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. We do not sell, trade or rent Users’ personal information to third parties.
04. Divulgation de vos informations
We do not disclose Users’ personal information to third parties, except in the following cases:
- When necessary to provide a product or service requested by the User.
- When we are required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, property or safety, or those of other users.
By using this Website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Web Site. Your continued use of the Web Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.